Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Town Before Singapore

I still didn't get my footage from Tasya due to the never ending death and rebirth of the internet connection followed by responsibilities of life humans have to attend to, HAHA. So I decided to not include those footages since they're not even THAT necessary. It was basically just me talking about the trip and the passport renewal process I had to go through at my house while I was waiting for Tasya to fetch me the night before we headed to Johore. It's OKAY to not put that in.

This first part of the getaway revolves around the very first day starting from when we first suited up at Tasya's house, our journey to Johor and what we did the whole day when we finally got there. Do know that I didn't have my camera up in my face the whole time haha, I just recorded whatever I could whenever I felt like it. Took em all and compiled em in this one video. So there's no Singapore here yet. Just the journey to and at Johor. Enjoy :)


Till then

No comments: