Monday, November 22, 2010

Potter & ChocHeartz

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was released in Malaysia last Thursday. I wasn't expecting to be able to see it on the day of the release, but somehow when Redza asked me to give booking the tickets a try there were still a lot of seats available for that particular day. I was expecting to see every show time they had, fully booked. Haha a little bit of a shocker there. I guess the Potter fandom isn't as crazy over here? We managed to get the night show, watched it and loved every second of it! Better than the previous two actually for some reason. I wouldn't know to compare the movies with the books coz I've never actually read the books completely. Only bits of them from some of the books that I've borrowed from friends in the past. Still a big fan of the movies nonetheless.

The feel was just so great I cried the last part but a bunch of lame guys in the cinema just had to ruin the moments I thought were touching. They kept laughing even at parts that had no reason for humor. Anyway a lot of youtubers from the states that I regularly watch are long time HP fans. I just love seeing how much they're into the books and hearing their thoughts about the movies in relation to the book. Here's a review from one of my favourite youtubers, Kristina from the 5AwesomeGirls. Thought this was a really awesome review for the movie.



On a different note, The United Malaysian Vlog Channel's theme for last week was 'Saya Kerana Saya' which was basically a survey with the objective of getting to know all the UMVC members a little better. The theme was brought up in a survey video containing questions that we had to answer in a video response. Even viewers are welcomed to post their response if they want to just for the fun of it. We've got a few submissions already and it's going pretty well. Getting to know quite a lot of people :)

And here's mine. Recorded it two days ago. If you notice the outdoor scenes I was actually going to film the video outside but by the time I started it was already getting darker by the second! So I just ran around with my camera and used that footage for the intro, haha.



So for those of you who MIGHT have been wondering, now you know a thing or two about yours truly. Made it pretty simple. And I KNOW. I know I look like some friggin panda. The lighting in my room shucckss! Hahaha. Was a little lazy to put in much editing and stuff. Hope you like it though :)

Till then

1 comment:

carmabelle said...

that was a good watch. both the vids! heheh. and westlife all the wayyyy lol!