Friday, December 31, 2010

This One Place In Lion City

A hundred years later, and I hereby present you part 2 of my Johore-Singapore getaway vlog with Tasya and Afiq. Haha. I already posted this video on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter about a week ago, just took me a few lazy moments before I could blog about it. Yeah lazy moments involving me sitting around at home like I ain't got no direction in life. LOL!

This video features a slight bit of the process we had to go through before entering Singapore, how we got there and bits and pieces of stuff we did in Universal Studios Singapore. There were a few places in Universal Studios which I didn't record coz I think by the time we reached the 4th world (is that what they call it? or is it studio? haha) which was Ancient Egypt I think, I'd lost my recording mojo. Had the camera in my hands the whole time from the hotel, in the shuttle bus and inside USS. The weather started getting pretty heated up my hands got all sweaty and juicy. Oooo~


Places that didn't make it into this video were Ancient Egypt, Jurassic Park and Madagascar. We barely even took photos at those locations. Haha I guess we were too into exploring that documenting was far off our minds. Also I never got to show the entrance for the Monster Rock musical which you can see a teensy bit of at minute 3:28 of the video. I was really kid-meets-Santa-excited about it coz I don't think I've ever watched a live musical before. Despite numerous musicals I've seen on both the big and small screen I was fairly jakun-fied by it all. Haha.

And as if I haven't mentioned it multiple times in the video, I LOVED The Daddy-Os (YES! I finally found out their group name after ages of Googling!) who performed at the Kowabunga Kove. They were so cute!! Unfortunately we didn't get to take pictures with them due to timing. Aiyaaa. I shall be back to blog more after I go mandi!

Till then

1 comment:

me said...

Hey nice blog post! Just testing out this comment thing.