Sunday, November 14, 2010

Told About In Fables

A little late this week I only watched the latest Glee episode Never Been Kissed yesterday night. Just felt the need to do a post on it because it is by far the best (my favourite) episode of season two for now. Well minus the whole Puck out of juvie plot. That was definitely on the spot ideas they just threw in so that Puck's character would have something to 'stay alive' in the show. I really liked that the focus of the episode revolved around promoting awareness about judgementalism towards image and sexuality.

The whole Bieste being the image they choose to use for their 'cool-off' was LOL, ridiculous but funny too. I like the conversation she had with Shuester, thought it was endearing. I guess one of the reasons it being the best is the fact that the sequel to last season's favourite assignment, the guys versus girls mash up took place in this episode. And this time they had to choose songs by the opposite sex. The girls sang Start Me Up (Rolling Stones)-Living On A Prayer (Bon Jovi) and the guys, Stop In The Name Of Love (The Supremes)-Free Your Mind (En Vogue). Woot! The Bieste group hug was adorable haha.

Puck and Artie's rendition of the Bob Marley songs were pretty good too. One thing though, I was a little confused to why the audience actually responded and danced around to their performance when they were dead silent during the Empire State Of Mind performance in the first episode. Haha, a little lack of revision there! But I gotta say, the Dalton Academy guys singing Katy Perry's Teenage Dream was the best part. HOT. Weakness for male a capellas XD

Happy that Kurt's lover was finally revealed, Blaine (played by Darren Criss)! I seriously thought Sam was gonna be the one he'd pair up with and that only time would tell till he came out of the closet. Haha. So there are TWO new characters! Both absolutely mouth watering :D Funny thing a few days before I watched the episode, my favourite 5AwesomeGays member Michael tweeted the photo above saying that they should've chose this one other guy in the background for Kurt. I hadn't watched the episode yet so when I finally did I couldn't stop looking at that cute guy at the back instead of the actual star of the performance haha.

Aside from all of that, I just couldn't help noticing Kurt's epic looking wardrobe throughout the episode! How rad was he! I literally print screened every one of my favourite outfits while watching it and searched for details on it. LOL! I managed to find a few from several different sites.


Trouvé Drop Stitch Cardigan and a key/chandelier print top. For some reason I just love the red plaid pants together with those black knee high combat boots.


And this one was really cute. G-Star Raw Highbury Knit Cardigan in Yellow with also, yellow boots. Awww :)

This heavily star/geometric patterned coat, shirt and tie was very Chuck Bass-like but a million times better. Kurt looks ridiculously fabulous in this.

Love the black trench! And again those boots, Dr. Martens 9663 Lace-Up! There was that scene where Blaine was pulling him to the room where the guys were going to perform was a good shot of the boots, I just loved seeing it. Haha I'm never really into talking about clothes, but I guess I just got excited for Kurt's in this episode XD

Whoever came up with that acrylic bow tie with clock faces design. Genius.

Doc Martens jacket. Whoot! "And the hottest accessory to have this season (Blaine)" as mentioned by gleestyle. Hahaa.

So what were your favourite songs/outfits/part this episode?
Till then

1 comment:

zril said...

i agree with u about the song.but i prefer the girls mesh up =.=