Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meet The Hustle-Lah

So here it is the music review I've been talking about. I stayed up till 4am last night editing this. I had started planning out the arrangement before but the exhausting part came when it was time to trim each individual video. Deciding on which parts to be used which was irrelevant. Cutting out the ums and aahs and long pauses. Hahaha.


Even after all that, I realized that I was speaking really slow throughout the video. Haha. I recorded my part late at night while my sister was studying opposite me at the long table in the studying area of my house. Because that's the only place that has decent lighting unlike my bedroom that's so dungeon-like! I guess I got too carried away with keeping it down so I wouldn't interrupt her. On top of that, me trying to keep my cool as I get pretty nervous recording with people around. Haha. Darn it!

The video turned out pretty well for me. I think. LOL. Not sure if whatever I said even made sense, but I gave it a shot and I hope Kraft will appreciate it :)

All right now, I really have to get back to my Nano piece (I'll talk about that one soon)! I've been so into the whole music review project that I've started slacking really bad. Need to start focusing again! Get my head in the game!! Haha.

Till then