Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real


I was once told that one of the ways of telling if a certain phone is worth buying is through the options of plans that are offered for it. And in "plans" I mean the charges for usage and the flexibility and side benefits you get out of it. Now that's what's great about using the iPhone from DiGi. They have got 3 different plans laid out for iPhone users which you can check out here.

LOL don't judge, I ain't no comic artist!
With reference to the photo above, that is DiGi iPhone 4 Real man.
I love how my logos turned out pretty well, haha!

What I love about the DiGi iPhone 4 plans is the price range that enables anyone of any financial status to hop on the bandwagon and enjoy the features. I guess you could say it is some sorta way of making people feel like they're not excluded. In a way it's a freedom of choice. You're not obligated to only one plan that you may or may not be able to keep up with. Trust me, I know the feeling of being able to pay for something especially when its worth paying for ;)

On the contrary, I love that the DiGi iPhone 4 plans has monthly FREE usage for calls, SMSes, MMSes and the Internet. Lets admit it, we all love benefiting from something ;) Purchase or no puchase. The word "free" itself has the power to spark even the slightest of curiosity. In addition to that, after you've exceeded the monthly quota for the Internet there won't be any extra charges. WOW. At least you won't have to go through a heart attack when your bank statement comes in just because you used a tad bit above the usage quota that was set.

DiGi iPhone 4 plans. That's what's up.
Till then

No comments: