Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life


What do you think it would be like if it was DiGi iPhone 4 Life? For my life.
In other words, from my perspective :)

#1. Vlogging both outdoors and indoors would be fast and easy and high quality. Thanks to the 720p HD video-recording ability and the iMovie video editing software.

One of my vlogs on YouTube :)

#2. Twitter, Facebook and Blogger updates would be a way more interesting experience. On the spot captured photos would do the narration, immediate access to update would maintain the moment. Keep them from losing. A more detailed and maybe slightly adventurous documentation of life. Minus financial worries and limitation of usage. Thanks to DiGi :)


Hahaha tweet tweet! Now you know how late I worked on this ;P

#3. More apps to discover, learn from and make use of everyday.
Continuous access to music, new and old at all times.

#4. Mom, Papeeto and zee siblings will be with me 24-7 despite our locations.

At least that's how I see it. WHoosh!

The list goes on. And above all that, beeing seen with the iPhone 4 from DiGi
would make my day EVERYDAY. Hahahahh ;D No I'm serious.

Till then

No comments: