Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

I must sound extremely out-dated if I asked if you've heard about the new much talked about iPhone 4. SERIOUSLY?! It's practically the talk of the universe.(Antarticans included? not sure, lol). But yeah! People have been tweeting, facebooking, youtubing, blogging about it. Pretty much a worldwide trending topic for the past week. Wicked stuff. Recently, DiGi launched the iPhone 4 and is now available nationwide. This is great news :)

iPhone 4 :)

This post might seem a little out of the blue. Why am I even tech-blogging? I barely express any interest in new born tech creations, or even technology itself! Hahah. SO the question is, why do I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi? Well first of all, obviously its because I don't own an iPhone and never have before. I don't think the past phones I've had have gone beyond the general features of calls and text messages. Okay maybe it's got mp3 music and is capable of browsing the Internet. But seriously, 3 to 4 pages browsed and my credit's all gone!! Madness. Especially me being an active tweeter, that would be a little too much if I'm on the road or travelling wouldn't it?

Okay now emotional issues aside, one of the main reasons that intrigued me to wanting an iPhone 4 from DiGi is the 720p HD video-recording abilities including the all new iMovie video editing software for the iPhone. That is just down right rad. For those of you who know me, I love making videos therefore I vlog and film A LOT.



This is one of the vlogs I made last year in which the outdoor scenes I recorded using one of my old phones before I got myself a digital camera. You see what I mean? The quality could be way better.

Published or not, I use several recording equipments and software quite actively. I like filming when I go out and do stuff. A lot of moving around. With the iPhone 4, man I can do loads due it's portability and the fact that it doesn't make me look like I carry a camera around all the time, 24-7. The iMovie is definitely a bonus, because I'm able to edit videos on the spot wherever I am and at anytime of the day. More work is done and saves a lot of time.



That's just one of the primary reasons. Who wouldn't want an iPhone 4, though? Especially when DiGi is the one giving it away :) I want to be able to tweet about something exciting without having to run to my laptop and switch it on to my Tweetdeck or having to connect my phone/camera to the laptop and wait for the photo transfers. Tweet or update my facebook and blog without having to worry about the ridiculous credit charges, damn it! Hahaha.

Besides, Apple's an awesome and no doubt trustworthy brand. Sadly the only Apple products I own are the ipods (not even touch!). Hahahh! I guess I'm just not at that point where I can afford it yet. That's why an iPhone 4 from DiGi would be amazeballs!

Till then

No comments: