Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wanna Marry?


Scene : Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars on flippin repeat
& Farah fish tail plating my hair. Weee :)

So has anyone received this message or anything similar to this recently? Or am I really that of a 'BOMBSHELL' to be one of the 'LUCKY' ones to receive this?

Sometimes I wonder if these type of messages are for real. Are the people real?

"Damn, I'm just too busy with work, I feel like it's about time I settle down & start a family. Oh wow, this website called Facebook, this is where I should start! Now, let's see. I'm from London so I should get someone from, South-East Asia! YES! Now, how do I choose who to randomly start befriending? Hell yeah, this one's wearing a tudung! JACKPOT! Sheer simplicity".

Nahh, seems like bull to me. Must be a joke! Although, it is a little hard to deny the fact that people like that do exist. Ones who use the method of randomly approaching strangers in search for marriage. I guess people have their ways & beliefs some, ridiculous to others seems sane to them. This reminds me of those movies I've seen back in the days where the prince travels all the way to some other country to find his bride. Like, Coming To America!

Haha, Eddy Murphy & Arsenio Hall! Classic.

Moving on, I had a trip to Bukit Cerakah with the girls a couple of weeks ago. And since I haven't contributed any vlogs to the United Malaysian Vloggers Channel in months, I decided to give em a little taste of how the place was like. I fail at cloning!

If you don't get the other stuff I was mentioning, it's okay. LOL. Just sharing a suggestion with the other UMVC members for the channel. Anyway, if you were wondering United Malaysian Vloggers Channel (UMVC) is actually a YouTube channel that was recently created by my friend, a youtuber called aie89 .

It's basically a channel where Malaysian vloggers can gather and share their vlogs there and at the same time, get to know other vloggers and viewers who are into watching vlogs. It is pretty much a way of encouraging Malaysians who are or may be interested in vlogging to give it a shot, coz you get instant supporters there from people who have been doing it for quite some time. It's sorta new, so we're in the works of getting more people to get involved, so do spread the word.

And if you have a YouTube account and you're interested in making videos, do check out the channel. All contact information's there, where they'll guide you through the steps of posting your video there. Do subscribe :)

UMVC : United Malaysian Vloggers Channel
Mine : ChocHeartz

Till then

No comments: