Monday, August 30, 2010

Deeper Practice Of Interest

It's about 2.42am at the moment. Just one of those nights in my recent series of insomniac nights in which I would only pass out later than 7am. I wouldn't say I've been having a hard time sleeping, I think it's the fasting month (yes, blame it on the month!). Typical of most people to sleep like, 70% of the day when they're fasting, or is it just me? I'm pretty sure at least half the people I know do that. Haha. No food, so the next best thing, SLEEP! Excessive sleeping during the day, hence the sleepless nights.

Made this myself :) You think you know what it is. Think again! Haha.

I got people asking me, "What in the world are you doing right now?". I guess judging from my tweets I seem pretty free, verging on LIFELESS! Wow that does sound like me! Haha. Yeah yeah I know the last thing I mentioned about my current whereabout was about getting the job & the possibility of becoming a Sarawak resident. Most people think I'm already working. So to be fair, lets just make it clear here (like a celebrity clearing out tabloid news whooosh). Yup, I did get the job which will require me living in Sarawak. I went for a couple of weeks training about a month ago, but I haven't officially started working yet. Certain things to be settled first for instance, my working permit. It seems that employees from the peninsular have to get a permit in order to be able to work there. That's something new to me. Recent news is, I'll be leaving after raya but I doubt it'll be exactly RIGHT after. No exact date yet, so all I can do now is just prepare little by little :)

So yeah. Right now I am just chillin' with the homies. I feel like I'm on a long school break, where after a few weeks you start to get really bored you just don't know what the hell to do anymore. At times I do feel like that. But to think of it, I'm actually able to concentrate on one of the things I dearly LOVE most during this free period. TELEVISION. Haha. I seriously don't give a rats ass about those who say TV is some sorta mind corruption and all that crap. No one's ever said that directly to me (a pinch of sweet lovin' drama!) but I know they exist. So thanks but, I couldn't care less ;)


Can't stop singing this song! This is definitely Dave's best song yet. And I really like Kimmi.
She's just the sweetest gal evah. Plus, I love her shoes in the vid ;D

I've been watching a WHOLE LOT of tv shows, discovering new ones and even developing interest in existing ones. Watching them from pilot to the latest to the finale (for some). Its just so much fun. If Malaysia ever (in a gazillion years) had a job where you're required to watch TV shows, and discuss it in any way I would have no problem doing this for the rest of my life. Period! This post seems pretty long to continue, so I guess I'll talk about some of my favourites in the next one :)

A lot of thought has been put into topics I wanna talk about in both my blog and vlog. I find it a little dumb that I get torned between satisfying readers/viewers and myself (not in THAT way, perv!). Sometimes I feel like just going all out on my thoughts about what I did today, what new show or new episode I just watched. My thoughts on certain issues. Well, basically EVERYTHING that's everything to me. LOL, that sounds smart O_o And then I start thinking, "Not everything that's everything to me interests everyone". No pictures? People are gonna be dead ass bored! This usually leads to me, not updating either one of those spaces. Which is pure SHIZERness.

Right now, I'm gonna try NOT caring bout that. Like, what the heck right? This space right here's MY WORLD. And I didn't just rip that off of Justin Bieber's album title. WHOOSHness!!! Look out for my favourites in the next post soon!

Till then
Olive You :)

No comments: