Saturday, July 31, 2010

Psycho, Lighting & Gigs

First of all, if it's not too late, I'm ecstatic for Spain's World Cup victory. Sad that the World Cup ended, but found new love in Gerard Pique. Haha. Inception is undoubtedly BRILLIANT as people wow it to be. Watched it for the 2nd time yesterday. The second in-theatre viewing it deserves. As Aimee mentioned on twitter, "totally deserves at least 2 viewings!".


Gerard Pique Hotness! *flames* LOL.

Excited, as I'll be graduating next week. Got my robe, invitations, 3 sizes of frames (LOL) and everything. Glad I made it through those four years and finally getting that piece of paper that verifies it giving me the green light to start the next life. Phewh! Haha.

I haven't had much to update or talk about, if I do I'd usually just tweet em. Easier, simpler & faster :) However, I did vlog a little and totally forgot to post it here like I usually do.
Thanks to Zetty for mentioning it yesterday, haha.

Watch watch watch!!

Congratulations to my awesome coursemates & everyone else graduating :)

Till then

No comments: