Thursday, July 1, 2010

Spaniards & Goot


Katy Perry's California Gurls is ALMOST old news, but I'm somehow really enlivened by the perkiness of the song. Blue hair, cup cakes & glittered boobs? Haha. Funny thing is, I heard a cover of it first before hearing the actual song by Perry. The first cover that really got me hooked, was by this dude called Alex Goot. He's kinda got this Jonas-like voice, but he does it way better ;) So I guess it's Goot's cover that got me all likey-likey with the song. LOL!

Check it out! You'll get why :)



Awesomuss right? Whoots! :D

Last Friday, I was all busy preparing for the Job Camp I mentioned in Youth & Footiness which is suppose to start this week on the 28th of June. Went out and got my passport sized photo which ended up looking fugly as hell, haha. Photostatted relevant documents and stuff. That same day, Friday evening I was informed that I got myself one JUICY job-a-licious job! Yayness :) So I had to withdraw my application for the Job Camp. Yeah sadly, I was actually pretty excited about it. But I guess you've gotta grab an opportunity when you see one. I made sure I asked a ton of stuff about it enabling myself to consider the pros and cons of deciding whether I should accept it or not. It seems like a really really good start for my career. And I'm happy with the decision :)

Can't spill much about the job. All I can say is, that in about 1-2 months time after I complete my training with them, I might just be a Sarawakian resident ;) Can't exactly confirm that yet, but we'll see! I'm not sure how my TV time's gonna be like when I start, but I might have to pass my Couch Potatoes Inc. work to the reliables and support them from the bench. Haha.

Speaking of TV & benches, hooray for SPAIN !
It was quite a tough fight with Portugal coz they had quite a number of close shots in which Casillas did a heck of a job saving! Spain really improved they're ways in this match compared to the slow pace they were going at in the previous. There WERE a few unexpected weak links though.

The Spanish should be thankful that they're lucky enough they've got Villa playing for them! He's been making almost all the goals for them in this tournament. But then again, he's gonna have to watch out in future matches, those dirty boots & claws are gonna be coming at him from every angle!

Torres surprisingly didn't perform well that night, or maybe he just hasn't fully recovered from the injury? Iniesta needed major death slaps too! Haha, I don't know what his problem was, but he kept losing the freakin' ball and missing out on a number of goal opportunities! Ergh. I don't know why I'm even doing a football review here, there are amples of better reviews on sports websites. I'm just happy Spain got through :)

I guess when your skills suck THAT bad, all you can afford is to talk or play dirty :/ So glad the referee finally opened his eyes and gave that Portuguese dude, Costa a red card. Betch! Haha, I noticed him thumping, and pulling and kicking on Villa throughout the whole game.

Justice has been served. Booyah!

Sexiest Spanish pyramid ever

If Spain beats Paraguay to the semi-finals, it'd be either Argentina or Germany. Both teams I support and kinda think COULD beat them. I'm sure a lot of people think so too. WELL, I'm ready for a miracle! Haha. It's gonna be intense! I got myself a red external hard disk in support of Spain. NOT. Haha, but it IS red. LOL!

Till then

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i didnt watch the match, but i guessed spain will make it thru =)

zril said...

spaaainn