Saturday, January 18, 2014

Qillz Café Log: Garage 51

So I started a little mini series on my YouTube Channel called Qillz' Café Log :)

Inspired by a SAYS story my friend Esther curated (SAYS Top 20 Must-Try Coffee Places In KL), thought I'd go on a little adventure of exploring some coffee places anywhere possible and do what I love doing most, document it.

Kicked off my series with this place in Bandar Sunway called Garage 51.
Check it out :D



Café Details:
Garage 51,
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway.
Open: 11am-11pm

Hope you enjoy my first of hopefully many experiences of exploring some of the must-try coffee places in KL. Feel free to leave some suggestions too if you know of a café that HAS TO be visited, and I'll try my best to give it a go :)

Do subscribe for more of Qillz' Café Logs!

No comments: